Welcome to the Department of State Hospitals!
- Could a blood test predict schizophrenia risk?
- Psychology Today: What do heroes and psychopaths have in common?
- DSH-Patton psychiatrist presents: Neurodegeneration Behind Bars
- San Bernardino Sun: Patton State Hospital honors their dead with Remembrance Day
- 40% of women with severe mental illness are victims of rape or attempted rape – 09-08-2014
- The Psychiatric Drug Crisis – 09-08-2014
- Is OCD a risk factor for schizophrenia? – 09-08-2014
Financial Activity Reports
- 2014-15 State Budget – 06-24-2014
California Department of State Hospitals
1600 9th Street, Rm. 151
Sacramento, CA 95814
Caring Today for a Safe and Healthy Tomorrow
Providing evaluation and treatment in a safe and responsible manner, seeking innovation and excellence in hospital operations, across a continuum of care and settings.
Safety, Treatment, and Responsibility
Safe environment. Responsible stewardship. Excellence in forensic evaluation. Excellence in treatment.