Welcome to the Department of State Hospitals!
Caring Today for a Safe and Healthy Tomorrow
Providing evaluation and treatment in a safe and responsible manner, seeking innovation and excellence in hospital operations, across a continuum of care and settings.
Safety, Treatment, and Responsibility
Safe environment. Responsible stewardship. Excellence in forensic evaluation. Excellence in treatment.
Financial Activity Reports
- DSH 2013-14 Governor's Budget Highlights
- DSH Report on State Hospital Financial Activity - FY 2012-13 First Quarter Expenditures
- DSH Report on State Hospital Financial Activity - FY 2011-12 through FY 2012-13
- Cost Savings Report - FY 2011-12
Strategic Plan Reports
- 2012 Strategic Planning Survey Results
- 2013 Strategic Plan Discussion Invitation - Round II
Confirmed dates: March 1st - Sacramento with Stockton in the am 9-1 and Union from 2-5,
March 4th - ASH
March 6th - SVPP
March 8th - CSH
March 12th - VPP
March 19th - NSH
April 9th - PSH
April 10th - MSH
California Department of State Hospitals
1600 9th Street, Rm. 151
Sacramento, CA 95814