Welcome to the Department of State Hospitals!
- Patton history discovered in time capsule – 12-19-2014
- 50-Year-Old Patton State Hospital time capsule opened – 12-19-2014
- Patton State Hospital: Techs for Tots ride – 12-15-2014
- Researchers ID new early warning signs of psychosis – 12-15-2014
- Bipolar Disorder: A mother's perspective – 12-15-2014
- The promise and perils of brain training – 12-15-2014
- Scientists are using Twitter data to track depression – 12-15-2014
Financial Activity Reports
- 2014-15 State Budget – 06-24-2014
California Department of State Hospitals
1600 9th Street, Rm. 151
Sacramento, CA 95814
Caring Today for a Safe and Healthy Tomorrow
Providing evaluation and treatment in a safe and responsible manner, seeking innovation and excellence in hospital operations, across a continuum of care and settings.
Safety, Treatment, and Responsibility
Safe environment. Responsible stewardship. Excellence in forensic evaluation. Excellence in treatment.