Welcome to the Department of State Hospitals!
- Six months in the psych ward taught me how compassionate suffering people can be – 04-09-2014
- Gov. Brown offers help to counties taking more felons – 04-09-2014
- Mental health law calls for, and funds, expanded services on par with physical health care – 04-09-2014
- SF Gate: Puttin’ on the Irish for Napa State Hospital mental patients a true delight – 03-17-2014
Financial Activity Reports
- 2014-15 Proposed Budget for DSH Unveiled – 01-09-2014
- View Governor's 2014-15 Proposed Budget (DSH budget info on pg. 57) – 01-09-2014
- DSH Report on Financial Activity (2012-2013) – 01-09-2014
California Department of State Hospitals
1600 9th Street, Rm. 151
Sacramento, CA 95814
Caring Today for a Safe and Healthy Tomorrow
Providing evaluation and treatment in a safe and responsible manner, seeking innovation and excellence in hospital operations, across a continuum of care and settings.
Safety, Treatment, and Responsibility
Safe environment. Responsible stewardship. Excellence in forensic evaluation. Excellence in treatment.