Welcome to the Department of State Hospitals!
- Why depression and aging are linked to disease risk – 10-20-2014
- New documentary highlights unique way of healing – 10-20-2014
- Birth season linked to risk of later-life mood disorders – 10-20-2014
- DSH featured in CNS Spectrums special issue on violence and treatment – 10-15-2014
- California State Hospital Violence Assessment and Treatment Guidelines – 10-15-2014
- New DSH Gallery of Patient Art – 10-10-2014
Financial Activity Reports
- 2014-15 State Budget – 06-24-2014
California Department of State Hospitals
1600 9th Street, Rm. 151
Sacramento, CA 95814
Caring Today for a Safe and Healthy Tomorrow
Providing evaluation and treatment in a safe and responsible manner, seeking innovation and excellence in hospital operations, across a continuum of care and settings.
Safety, Treatment, and Responsibility
Safe environment. Responsible stewardship. Excellence in forensic evaluation. Excellence in treatment.