Welcome to the Department of State Hospitals!
- Hope and engagement, not control and coercion, in psychiatric care 11-24-2014
- Is there a link between mental health and gun violence? 11-24-2014
- Mental disorders due to permanent stress 11-24-2014
- Denver Post: A broken mental health system 11-24-2014
- In talking about mental health, ‘people-first’ terminology eases stigma 11-24-2014
- DSH-Metro’s 3rd Annual Multicultural Conference: Call for Papers – 11-24-2014
Financial Activity Reports
- 2014-15 State Budget – 06-24-2014
California Department of State Hospitals
1600 9th Street, Rm. 151
Sacramento, CA 95814
Caring Today for a Safe and Healthy Tomorrow
Providing evaluation and treatment in a safe and responsible manner, seeking innovation and excellence in hospital operations, across a continuum of care and settings.
Safety, Treatment, and Responsibility
Safe environment. Responsible stewardship. Excellence in forensic evaluation. Excellence in treatment.