Welcome to the Department of State Hospitals!
- No injuries at DSH-Napa following quake. Gov. declares emergency in Napa – 08-25-2014
- California Adds Additional Solar Power at State Facilities – 08-20-2014
- What can we learn from comedian Robin Williams’ suicide? Psychology Today – 08-12-2014
- The Six Reasons People Attempt Suicide, Psychology Today – 08-12-2014
- Comedy succeeds ‘when humor and emotion are linked,’ Medical News Today – 08-12-2014
- Dr Rebecca Kornbluh in Clinical Psychiatry News – -08-07-2014
Financial Activity Reports
- 2014-15 State Budget – 06-24-2014
California Department of State Hospitals
1600 9th Street, Rm. 151
Sacramento, CA 95814
Caring Today for a Safe and Healthy Tomorrow
Providing evaluation and treatment in a safe and responsible manner, seeking innovation and excellence in hospital operations, across a continuum of care and settings.
Safety, Treatment, and Responsibility
Safe environment. Responsible stewardship. Excellence in forensic evaluation. Excellence in treatment.